Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Day 12 Bento Days

118_4292Well, I was so tired last night! I took my laptop into the bedroom and laid down with the baby, thinking when he went to bed, I would get on line  and post the days lunch. However, I too, fell asleep! At 8pm. Which I think is an indication that I’m getting older. Anyway, onto the lunch! We were sort of rushed on time, so I had to whip up something healthy, straight from my brain and here it is. 

Today’s Menu:

  • Cheese Dino sandwiches
  • Pepper strips
  • Kiwi triangles
  • Romaine with homemade ranch

To get the dino shape, I used a sandwich cutter, which you can find in your grocery or online in all sorts of shapes and sizes. Or you can use a cookie cutter if you don’t want to buy anything new.

Cost per lunch:  45¢

Kid Rating: 3.5 stars 

Prep Time Cook Time Ready In
5 min 0 min 5 min


Servings Calories Fat Carbs Protein
1 346 16 42 11

No comments:

Post a Comment