Thursday, September 29, 2011

Day 21 Bento Days

 

1317126497795Well who knew? My kids don’t like tuna fish salad. Too bad for them, because it’s what I packed today! We’re hurting on foods this week, it’s not only been crazy around here with my littlest who’s got a sinus infection somehow, but I have a craft fair on Saturday I’ve been preparing for, and the grocery situation is dire. I need to go shopping something fierce! The kids have had to eat hot lunch 2 days in a row now simply because we’re out of so many basics. It’s part of life though, and I hope I’ve taught them to eat the fruits and veggies first so they’ll at least get some nutrients and vitamins.

Sorry for the kind of icky picture, I had to use my cell phone and it’s only got a 6mp camera attached.

 

 

Today's Menu:

  • Tuna Fish salad
  • tortilla for wraps
  • carrot sticks with homemade ranch
  • cheese sticks

Cost per lunch:  63¢

Kid Rating:  three stars

Prep Time Cook Time Ready In
5 min 0 min 5 min


Servings Calories Fat Carbs Protein
1 306 10 32 20

No comments:

Post a Comment