Thursday, August 18, 2011

Cloth Napkins

I was thinking the other day, about the lunch boxes we use and someone mentioned what do my kids use for napkins? Since they’re waste free, that means no napkins either right? Well, my kids like to use their sleeves, but they really do need something else. So I went to the store, let them each pick out some flannel cotton and I went to town on it with my sewing machine. And viola, we have cloth napkins for every day of the week! I just tuck one in the front pocket and they tuck it right back when they’re done. They get washed along with our kitchen towels and hung out to dry!

There are many children's based flannel fabrics to choose from, you aren't limited to even one of a pattern, you can have all your napkins different! Just let me know the theme and I'll email you swatches!


Napkins

1 comment:

  1. I purchased these cloth napkins and am very pleased with the quality and design. These are going to work awesome for our family!

    ReplyDelete