Friday, August 19, 2011

Reusable lined snack bags!

118_4130As my quest to rid myself of plastic has come full head on, I opened my drawer the other day to find ziploc snack bags. I of course thought “How can I make bags I can use?” So I came up with a design and here they are.

They’re lined PUL on the outside (the cotton is what you feel the PUL is in the middle between the cotton and lining) and they’re 100% cotton lined on the inside. They’re washable, dryable, and reusable of course. They have a velcro closure as well to keep your snacks safe. You can find premade ones in my Etsy Store, or you can email me directly to ask about certain prints. I try to stick to children's (boy/girl) prints, but can do solids if requested. 

 

 

 

Quanities

1 comment:

  1. I purchased these snack bags and I love them! They are very easy for the kids to use and the quality is awesome! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete